- This event has passed.
Basic Obedience Level 2
January 9 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am$210
For dogs aged 16 weeks and up. All dogs must be up to date on age-appropriate vaccinations. (Proof is required.)
Basic Obedience 2 is a continuance of Basic Obedience 1. This course is designed to take the skills learned in Basic Obedience 1 to the next level. Work on more advanced impulse control and distraction. Put your knowledge to the test as you begin preparing for your Canine Good Citizen’s test! This session, composed of six classes, is designed to help educate owners on training concepts as well as to teach dogs basic commands and skills essential to life in a home. This course will provide the guidance and tools for some problem solving of basic problem behaviors (such as jumping up, potty training, etc.). This class is taught by Wayside’s Canine Public Training Manager Brett Currie, CPDT-KA.
- Six classes. The first session starts on Sunday, 1/9/22 and runs weekly to 2/13/22 9:00 – 10:00am
- Cost is $210
- FIRST WEEK IS WITHOUT PETS (only bring them the following weeks)
- Max participants: 6 people, only two people per dog (must be at least 13 years old)
- MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED FOR ALL CLASSES, SEMINARS, AND TRAINING SESSIONS DUE TO COVID-19
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES, PRONG OR CHOKE COLLARS ALLOWED ON PETS DURING CLASSES
If you’re ready to register, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Dog’s Age and Breed
- Class Name you are registering for
- Class Start Date
- If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected] or call 816-986-4482 for more information.