- This event has passed.
June 29, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
COVID got you down? Ready to shake off those winter blues? Or are you simply looking for something to help build your relationship with your dog? Our FUN! Class may be for you! This four week session class is all about having fun! We will learn new tricks, go for fun walks, dig things up and climb on things! Be ready to be outside and enjoying yourself for this one! This class is taught by Wayside’s Canine Public Training Manager Brett Currie, CPDT-KA.
- Four classes. First class starts on Tuesday, 6/29/21 and runs weekly to 7/20/21 3:30-4:30pm
- Cost is $140
- Max participants: 6 people, only two people per dog (must be at least 13 years old)
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES, SEMINARS, AND TRAINING SESSIONS DUE TO COVID-19
- ONLY ONE PERSON PER PET ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES, PRONG OR CHOKE COLLARS ALLOWED ON PETS DURING CLASSES
If you’re ready to register, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Dog’s Age and Breed
- Class Name you are registering for
- Class Start Date
- If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected] or call 816-986-4482 for more information.