- This event has passed.
Howl-iday Prep Course
December 5, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
One event on January 20, 2022 at 1:30 pm
Does your furry friend need a touch up on their manners before welcoming guests into your home this holiday season? Join us for our new Holiday Prep Mini Course! This 3-week course will give a quick rundown of some basic manners and skills you can use to help you and your family feel more comfortable and confident handling your dog around guests.
*dogs must be dog-social and non-reactive to take this class
This class is taught by Wayside’s Canine Public Training Manager Brett Currie, CPDT-KA.
- Three classes. First class starts on Sunday, 12/5/21 and runs weekly to 12/19/21 1:30 – 2:30pm
- Cost is $110
- Max participants: 6 people, only two people per dog (must be at least 13 years old)
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES, SEMINARS, AND TRAINING SESSIONS DUE TO COVID-19
- TWO PEOPLE PER PET ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES, PRONG OR CHOKE COLLARS ALLOWED ON PETS DURING CLASSES
If you’re ready to register, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Dog’s Age and Breed
- Class Name you are registering for
- Class Start Date
- If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected] or call 816-986-4482 for more information.
** all breeds welcome! You don’t have to have a purebred dog to achieve this title!