- This event has passed.
May 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
One event on June 30, 2022 at 1:30 pm
For dogs aged 16 weeks and up. All dogs must be up to date on age-appropriate vaccinations. (Proof is required.)
Have you been told your dog is under-socialized? Or have you noticed that your dog frightens easily by everyday events? Confident Canine may be for you. This new class focuses on building the skills needed for our dog to self-soothe and confidently take on the world. This seminar is taught by Wayside’s Canine Public Training Manager Brett Currie, CPDT-KA.
- Four classes. Session starts on Sunday, 5/15/22 and runs weekly for four weeks to 6/5/21 10:30 – 11:30am
- Cost is $140
- Max participants: 6 people, two people per dog
- MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED FOR ALL CLASSES, SEMINARS, AND TRAINING SESSIONS DUE TO COVID-19
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES, PRONG OR CHOKE COLLARS ALLOWED ON PETS DURING CLASSES
If you’re ready to register, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Dog’s Name
- Dog’s Age and Breed
- Class Name you are registering for
- Class Start Date
- If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected] or call 816-986-4482 for more information.